dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

crazier

Today we went to the library.  There were very loud kids.  But I finished this letter I was writing to my penpal who is German but lives in England. 

As we left the building, I explained to Ming how if we had kids, I would go crazier.  I would say, "Here, you take the kid.  I'm going out."

Ming's eating grapes.  We picked some poblanos from the garden.  I need to roast them. 

Today we had an over the phone board meeting.  I almost bailed.  I was on mute because I was doing art during the phone call.  Collaging and cutting pictures out of AAA magazines because that's the only magazine we get.

This morning free breakfast was bad.  They moved the toast station so they can supervise.  People were taking whole loaves of bread and whole bowls of butter.  And making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to take home, stacks of them.  I'm guessing that's why they moved the toast station.  But it's more crowded now.  So I didn't have toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home