dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

open days

I have some old bassoon books and sheet music I'm trying to get rid of.  I have some antique piano books and sheet music too.  And a leather Mexican purse.  Do you need any of these things?  Just let me know.

I have this friend I write mail to almost every day.  Lately I am writing letters because postcards could not contain me, but I managed a postcard today, which I'm proud of. 

"Is the sun not up yet, or is it dreary out?" I asked Ming this morning.  He said something about it being cloudy and not dreary.

Last night Ming and I recorded the bumblebee bee song, so now I can put it on mixes, but I feel shy about it.

Today tutoring is the only thing on our agenda, and a walk.  It feels good to have open days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home