dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, October 04, 2013

Las Vegas jelly bean party

Today we tried the Snapple flavored jelly beans--yesterday we had the ice cream flavored ones.  Ming didn't like the ice cream flavored ones.  I can't remember why.  The Snapple ones were all fruity: mango madness etc.  I think I liked the fruit punch flavor best. 

We played cards and listened to They Might Be Giants.  Our friend J came to tell us about an external hard drive for backing up the laptop, and we were willing to stop, but he wanted us to finish our game.

The list of things to do seems endless, but all I want to do is relax and listen to Sufjan Stevens on youtube. 

I don't think I ever told you about the wedding ring rash I developed weeks ago.  I stopped wearing the ring on that finger, but the rash is still with me.  I thought all I needed to do was stop wearing the ring.  Wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home