dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

fun museum time

Today Ming and I went to the museum I had been really wanting to go to, the Barrick museum on the UNLV campus.  It was one of the best museum times I've ever had.  We looked at some Mesoamerican art about human sacrifice, which was repulsive and fascinating.  I liked the art a lot. 

Then there was a huge collage station where you could collage stuff, objects as well as paper.  The walls there were covered in visitor-made art.  We made a collage I would like to show you.  I tried taking some pictures, so hopefully some worked.

Then they had paper on boards, and you could sketch with pencil.  I drew Ming, and Ming drew me.  It was great fun.  We laughed a lot.  We left our drawings there for other people to enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home