dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, November 11, 2013

pumpkin dream

Yesterday we took my learner to Elk Grove to visit his son who's imprisoned there.  But it turns out the son has different visit times from everybody else because he's pre-trial.  It was sad because we couldn't see him.

Yesterday I roasted about ten poblano chiles ranging in size from small to medium.  Remember the red one?  I photographed it a while back.  It didn't roast--it just burned.  I don't know why such a different kind of chile got on the same plant with the others.  Very mysterious.

Day before yesterday the landlord came around.  He said the garden out back looks bad and we need to clean it up.  I want to do some weeding.  Last night in my dream there were pumpkins hiding under the weeds.

I'm at 16,794 words on my pretend novel.  It's going well, and I'm on track for finishing. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home