dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

today's lunch

1.  delicious rice and veggies dish
2.  neighbor and Ming looked at BOB and came to some conclusions
3.  oil change survived
4.  vegan cupcakes from Pushkin's Bakery
5.  multiple walks

Looks like I'm into making lists for November.  I met my word goal again today.  I'm at 8,961 words. 

       today's lunch

Saute half a diced onion and some garlic in olive oil.  Add a few handfuls of chopped, de-veined collard greens.  Add half a bag of Trader Joe's mushrooms.  Saute with some smoked paprika until everything's done.  Add two cups of precooked rice.  Add the juice of half a lemon, some soy sauce, and a few shakes of sesame oil. 

Some interesting flavors.  This is not the best lunch I've ever made, but it was delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home