dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, June 22, 2014

beans for breakfast, 'cause who's gonna scold

I've done morning pages and meditated for four days now.  It might be hard to keep it up when we go on our trip.  But maybe I'm getting benefits already.

I think I'm going to give up sugar.  I'm eating refried beans for breakfast right now.  Ming had some too.  I figure I should give up sugar before I get diabetes rather than after.

Today my cousin gets out of prison.  I hope he calls.  He has my phone number.  I don't know when he gets dropped off, or if he'll have change.  Last I tried, you can't call a cellphone collect--is that still true?

1 Comments:

  • At June 28, 2014 11:55 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    That's cool you're doing morning pages! I hope you've had the chance to write on your trip. I read that you were having headaches, so I hope they are getting better. I need to do morning pages myself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home