dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

compulsive

Ming got signed up for the same OCD class series he's done twice already. 

"I don't want to go!" I said.  It's in Roseville, and I have to go with him, not to the class itself but to the building.

"I don't think we're going to go," Ming said.

"Isn't it compulsive, to go to the same class over and over again?" I asked.   The irony.

We left Las Vegas at 2 this morning, stopping in Baker on our way here for a baklava shake at Mad Greek.  Then we had breakfast at a Denny's in Saugus.  Bad food choices, but not only is every day a new day, but ever hour is a new hour.  Every minute is a new minute.  And we can always make better choices.

Do I hate self-help books and self-help gurus so much because I secretly want to write one, be one?  True confessions of Laura-Marie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home