dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, August 07, 2014

how 'bout remembering your divinity

Cooking makes me feel good like I got something done.  I made vegan garlic lover's pasta and washed some fruits and packaged everything up for bringing to a friend's house this evening, and Ming's going to a potluck.  It's satisfying.

This morning we walked to the postie and the co-op, which was fun.  Ming wants more exercise, so he went on another walk without me in the heat of the day.  Well, it's not quite yet the heat of the day.  And he picked some tomatoes for me to give HW.

Now Ming's washing dishes and "Joyful Girl" by Ani DiFranco is playing.  I have been listening to "Thank U" by Alanis Morissette over and over again on youtube.  Not sure why.  I guess for thankfulness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home