dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

uncomfortable

This morning Ming got blood drawn.  He was in and out.  They took two vials.  I sat in the truck because I hate the lab.  I hate hospitals and doctors and all that. 

Then we went to church and saw Swami.  He was sitting on the loja playing with his new phone.  We talked to him for 20 minutes in the cool morning.  Then he gave us prasadam, old cookies from the cookie dish in the library.

Then we saw our friend P.  She held my hand in the parking lot.  "Do you need your walker?" I asked.

"Not today," she said.  She's having a good day--she's 79 now. 

Then we went to our favorite Iraqi bakery and got some delicious fresh breads. 

It's so humid out because of yesterday's rain.  It's uncomfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home