dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

win

My parents have a new dog.  They say it's my new brother.  The dog's name is Buddy.  This morning he sniffed my socks a lot.  He was entirely too interested.

This afternoon my best friend E came to see me.  We went out to lunch, to the park, to a cafĂ©.  It was fun and she wore the earrings I bought for her so many years ago. 

Echo is a fantastic car!  Going up the grade was a non-event yesterday.  It used to be an ordeal.

Today my parents and Ming wrestled the mega-tree in from the patio.  It was a feat.

At the Mexican restaurant, they put candy on our pay tray.  I traded the candy in for better candy.  They put mint and cherry, but I wanted coconut, and there was coconut in the big candy bowl.  I took two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home