dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, February 05, 2015

encouragement

We are working hard on our secret project.  Well, I will tell you what our secret project is.  We're moving.  Next week we take a load down to our new exotic location to put in storage.  Then in another two months we'll move for real.  I am sorting through zines and books.  I need to sort through clothes too.  I am trying to lighten my load.

It's a beautiful cloudy day and will rain a lot this weekend, is the prediction.  Feels sort of like winter again, winter for here.

I'm listening to a cd I made a friend.  The first two tracks were skippy, but maybe it was dust?  I flicked a fleck of dust away and it's playing fine now around track seven.

We can do it, friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home