dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, April 27, 2015

cake

Last night we went to Govinda House for the Sunday night bhakti fest.  I liked the chanting but not the talk.  And the food was good.  Is it worth sitting through the talk for the chanting and the food?

I want to try out this meditation group at the library on Sunday afternoons and see if that suits me better.  But Ming will just fall asleep.

This morning Ming is at Jiffy Lube.  The Echo was overdue.  I hung the clean laundry on the line, wrote my bestie a letter.

Our friend left at 3:30 this morning so we have the house to ourselves again.

Yesterday friends fixed our swamp cooler.  It needed a new motor.  Tomorrow they fix the house's other swamp cooler.  It's a good thing because it's supposed to hit 97 on Thursday.

I'm still sick but in fine spirits.  Yesterday we took photos for Wave Goodbye to Nukes day and visited our friend C at the Goddess Temple.  She served us cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home