dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, August 13, 2015

It's-It

There were flash flood warnings but the ice cream man still drove into our neighborhood.  I was amazed.  There was a break in the thunder and lightning.

I asked Ming to go buy me an It's-It.  But when he went outside, the ice cream truck was gone.

Our property-mate H happened to be standing outside by the gate and told Ming the ice cream man would be back, and he was right.  Ming ran outside two hours later when we heard the ice cream truck music.

When he came back inside empty-handed, I said, "No ice cream?!"  Ming said he asked and the ice cream man said he loves It's-It but can only find it in the Bay Area.  Well, he said he'd found a mint one one time.

Mint is my favorite flavor It's-It.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home