dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 27, 2015

big cook

I should be chopping potatoes right now.  We got a donation of tons of lettuce heads yesterday, so Ming made a huge salad.  The beans are simmering--the rice is too.  The potatoes are what's left.  And the bell pepper for the potatoes.

I'm upset by a friend or former friend's bad behavior.  It's been bothering me for days, and I don't know what to do.  I told Ming yesterday that the only remedy for anger is exercise.

I reviewed a book I'd been needing to review.  I have to find, read, and review a zine as well.  I'm tired from getting up at 5:15.  I'm cranky from unresolvable anger.  I'm worried about the beans sticking to the bottom on the pot where there's an abrasion.  They always stick there and burn a little.  Otherwise the pot is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home