dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, September 04, 2015

I feel more comfortable now

This morning we walked at the track after serving.  There were a ton of volunteers and way fewer hungry people than usual.  We didn't help with dishes because Ming and JR had to get to the Earthship to work.

It's cooling off at night, getting down into the 70s at night, but still hitting 100 in the days.  Do you care about the weather?  It affects me a lot, but I don't know how interesting it is to read about.

I was really enjoying this book Twelve by Twelve--then it got annoying.  But I just broke through to another section of the book, so maybe it will shift and be good again.

Transcription awaits!  But I don't want to stop listening to music.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home