dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, October 08, 2015

boba and lunch

Today we got boba and lunch in Chinatown.  We went to Kung Fu Tea then Veggie House.  It's good to support a vegan place.  I had the spicy crispy eggplant.  Ming had the Buddha's delight.

"What's in it?" I asked Ming after he ordered.

"I don't know," he said.

"If it's good enough for the Buddha, it's good enough for you?" I asked.  He said yes.

Our friend was on The Price Is Right.  He didn't get chosen to play and said it was a cheap vacation.  I learned all of this on facebook.  Facebook gets me down, but this particular post was somewhat uplifting.

Tonight's a board meeting for a board we're not on, the Las Vegas Catholic Worker.  We plan to attend, bringing juice.  Ming's chilling it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home