dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, October 22, 2015

spaghetti squash

I made spaghetti squash with vegan creamy avocado sauce.  But my basil had turned, so I had to leave out the basil, so maybe that's why it wasn't that good.  Or maybe spaghetti squash is just nasty.  Now I want real spaghetti.

We got a donation of about 25 spaghetti squashes of various sizes.  They're out on the picnic table.

We were at the Mexican grocery store and they had a big bag of dried hibiscus flowers for $4.19 so I bought it and made some jamaica.  I used agave nectar to sweeten it, and I'd rather have used sugar.  Next time.  It's chilling in the fridge now.

The health insurance rep was here for more than an hour.  Ming did decide to switch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home