dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, January 15, 2016

singing

I'm trying to draw bunnies for the cover of a zine, but I suck at it.  This morning for breakfast I toasted a bagel and sauteed vegetarian beer brats.  Ming loved the beer brat he had.  I thought mine was just okay.

Today there's not much to do.  Last night we had dinner at our friend's house--he made a curry.  We watched his granddaughter play with toys.  We talked.

Yesterday we went to our storage unit and I dug through books boxes for empty journals and found some.  I also got my current photo album, but the pages have the sticky stuff, and I think they'll dry out.  I don't have faith in the sticky pages kind.

Maybe I should take all the photos out and just keep them in a shoebox.  They'd take up less room that way.

Today we might go to the farmers market.  Also I have a skype date with a friend.  We're going to sing together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home