dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 10, 2016

do small things with great love

This morning the alarm went off at 4:30 for Ming to get up and turn on the beans.  Now it's 7 and the beans are done, which means we didn't have to get up so early.  But beans can be unpredictable--we get them from a food pantry, so who knows how long they've been sitting around.  Years.

I forgot the pepper.  People like pepper, but I don't. But I put cayenne in.

I made this mix cd for myself.  It starts out with some older music, progresses to Sufjan Stevens Christmas music, and then the second half is all They Might Be Giants.

This morning I ordered some very good postcards online.  And a sticker of a Mother Theresa quote: Do small things with great love.  I believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home