dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, February 07, 2016

blogiversary

February first was my ten year blogiversary.  My blog had 163 visitors that day, which is high, so I can only assume extra readers were tuning in hoping for a blogiversary post.  But I failed, thinking the blogiversary was a little later in the month.

My blog has changed a lot since its birth.  I started it to be able to comment on someone else's.  I was setting up an account, and it gave me a blog automatically, and I figured I'd post a joke post.  The joke continued and has yet to end.

At the beginning I tried to make it like a real blog, with story-like posts and pictures embedded.  Then it devolved into livejournal-type life documentation (without the drama).  It's been a way for me to keep in touch with occasional reader friends.  It's been a way for enemies to stalk me, I assume.

Myself laid bare.  I don't go into the deep dark secrets, but there's still a lot of me here.  So thank you for reading and for seeing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home