dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, March 31, 2016

the weird swami

Life is returning to normal, somewhat, in the sense that there are not a ton of extra people around.  They are at Camp Justice now.  There's still some cleanup to do.  And things to catch up on, self-care to reinstate.

I just drank some strong tea, which makes me think of the swami I met who brewed his tea with two bags and then squeezed them.  I don't know if he was trying to get every mg of caffeine or what, but it was afternoon.  I was surprised.

"You know that swami who brewed his tea with two tea bags?  What country was he from?"

"I think he was from Tibet," says Ming.

"I think so too.  Or maybe he was from Nepal."

We have a board meeting on Monday, and I'm trying not to stress about it, at least not yet.  It's way in April, a long time from now.  Oh wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home