dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, April 29, 2016

good deed, Thai food, entertainment by cartoon

Yesterday we picked kale at the community garden, fun in and of itself, then did the good deed of using alcohol wipes to clean a whiteboard that had writing on it that wouldn't come off--the alcohol wipes worked, and the owner of the non-profit was happy.

Then went to Thai food, and my food was the best Thai food I'd ever had, delicious red curry. I got it with tofu and no bamboo shoots.  Spiciness level 2.  And my Thai iced tea was the best I'd ever tasted too.  I couldn't get over the deliciousness.

Then at night we went to the drive in for customer appreciation day, only we were not customers, never having been there before.  We watched Kung Fu Panda 3 for free, and I was surprised to enjoy it.  The only reason I agreed to go was that I'd heard great things about the first movie from the husband of a friend, years ago.

It was weird to let myself be entertained.  I felt almost guilty to lose myself.  But some people do that every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home