dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

like

Last night we went to a permaculture meeting in Henderson.  It was good, and I liked the people a lot.

Yet meetings are too long for me.  People seem content to sit and talk for so, so long.  I can't take the anxiety and we left early.  I was done, and Ming was sleepy.

We went to Trader Joe's for kale and green onions so I can make greens with that tahini sauce.

We like to boil our tea water in a little pot, eschewing the two kettles we have.  The kettles--you can't see into them.  Who knows what's in there?

Apricots were ready in Davis but I think we have to wait a while elsewhere.

Ming didn't serve the hungry this morning.  He said he wasn't feeling it, which I can understand.

Cool morning with doves.  I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home