dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

different

Getting home yesterday wasn't as disorienting as usual.  Ming unpacked the car.  I sorted mail.  There was not as much mail as I expected.

Ming is afraid we have a mouse.  He saw something scurry by early this morning.  He's going to buy a have-a-heart mousetrap.  "How much do they cost?" I asked.

A friend publicly (on facebook) thanked us for the socks we sent.  That was nice.  They're novelty socks about going to the microbrewery.

Today I have therapy and we might see some Catholic Worker friends who are visiting from Louisiana.

We are quitting sugar, but we're using up the sugar we have.  Not the straight sugar but the jam, the chocolate chips.  I am having my tea black this morning and it's different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home