dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 09, 2016

I'm a historian

When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a teacher, a beach bum, a trucker...

I also wanted to be a historian because I like writing--I thought historians write history--but then I realized I don't like history because it's all about wars and men.

But just now I was writing in the gardening journal, and before that I was writing in the NDE time journal, and before that I was writing in my regular journal.

As I closed the brown cover and put the gardening journal back where it goes, I realized I'M A HISTORIAN!  The historian of my own life.  Me and Ming's own life.

And this blog is more evidence.  I should start saying I'm a historian.  (I was a teacher for six and a half years.  I may be a beach bum one day.  I will never be a trucker, but I do like roadtrips.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home