dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 30, 2016

more oysters

Gmorning, world.  I wrote a fundraising letter, and we're sending it to about 1,900 people.  I've folded lots of them.  Our friend King Ron read it yesterday and liked it, not finding or at least not mentioning any typos.

The swamp coolers aren't cooling us so well because there's humidity.

Today I see my psych nurse and I dread it.

My pinched nerve has been hurting me.  Maybe I shouldn't fold too many letters because I'm afraid the pain's getting worse.

Last night we took King Ron to dinner to thank him for helping us with the mailing.  Someone at another table got oysters.  King Ron was interested.  I told him that oysters were the theme of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home