dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 27, 2016

pumpkin smoothie

I was at the Bronze trying to figure out what to order.  I'm not buying sugar.  But I chose the pumpkin smoothie.  It cost $6.50 on the menu, but they charged me $7, and I didn't correct them.

When it was delivered to me, it was huge, and I was surprised.

I tried it, and it reminded me of batter for pumpkin bread.  At first I didn't like it.  But then the more I drank it, the more I liked it.  I intended to save some for Ming, but before I knew it, I was slurping the final sip.

Today I wanted another.  But I thought there might be sugar in the protein powder, so I decided to make my own.

So we needed pumpkin and bananas.  We went to the store and got some.  I made myself a pumpkin smoothie.  It was weird but good.  The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home