dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 26, 2016

love you

It's the third and final day of Justice For Our Desert.  Ming and I are singing a song in a ceremony and serving lunch at the Goddess Temple.  Ming has run around this morning packing a big cooler and gathering foods and packing the car and just helping his butt off.

Last night some filmmakers came over and sat with us for a while in our living room.  We talked about what's happening tomorrow.  I'm concerned because Lockheed got a contract to run the test site and I don't know if the arrest procedure is the same.  I might not get arrested today.  I'll see how I feel.  I don't know when Lockheed takes over.  The news article I read left something to be desired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home