dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 17, 2016

GangNam

This morning we woke up sort of early and Ming drove us to the desert where we took a small walk.  It felt good, in the wind, though my right ear ached.

Then we bought groceries for a party, a dinner, and everyday life.  And a birthday present.  And breaded vegan fish for a treat.

Then we came home to put the groceries away and then we went to the printers to get some zines printed up that I didn't make enough of the first time around.

Then we went to this Japanese-Korean place that was awesome!  We ordered a lot and our bill was way less than I expected.  There were free side dishes and you can get more of them.  What a deal.  It's called GangNam.  It's near Origin India.  We got broccoli, asparagus, tempura, corn...  There's a grill on each table.  If you come to Las Vegas, maybe we can go there.

Now I have zines to make.  I'm listening to music while Ming walks to the postie for stamps and to send some zines to a lady in Belgium.

2 Comments:

  • At October 17, 2016 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    I had fun walking in Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area with you this morning. Sorry that your ear ached in the wind.

    Food shopping was good and photocopying your zines at L & K Print was fun too. The Las Vegas-Korean photocopy shop does great work, both for your zines and Nevada Desert Experience's print needs. I like that the shop is a small local business.

    I am glad you saw and liked the menu sample that was at the print shop and that we then went exploring for that restaurant. I like this GangNam blog post, and I posted about it on Gangnam's facebook page here cause I liked it.

    My walk to the post office was good.

    I love you !

     
  • At October 17, 2016 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    It was $2.19 to send the zines package to Belgium.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home