dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, October 13, 2016

not involved

I could tell you about the Hungarian mushroom soup I made.  I forgot to add the lemon juice at the end, so it wasn't nearly as good as it could have been.

I could tell you about the cops coming to yesterday's food serving, but they did't come back today.

I could tell you about the dollar store with its cheap chips.

I could tell you about going to the goddess temple grounds today so Ming could put up a rabbit fence for the small orchard.  He didn't finish so we're going back next week.

I could tell you about my desire for the correct amount of green beans.  Trader Joe's sells them in bags that are too big.

I could tell you about how beautiful Ming is or how much I like fall.

Instead I'll tell you I feel detached from the election and my mental health is much sturdier for it.  I am not involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home