dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, October 02, 2016

giftivism

I just watched an inspiring youtube video about giftivism.  I've been thinking about what to do about my zines.  I found that when I gave them away, I had fewer readers than when I sold them.  But I don't enjoy selling them.  I don't like anything about it.

Anyway, today we have a goddess temple council meeting.  I look forward to it.  The priestess asked us to watch that video to get ideas about the temple and how it can be self-sustaining.

Also today I meet with a young woman who I'm starting a support group with.

Also today a friend arrives by plane.  She will stay one or two nights.  She's renting a car.  This morning Ming made her bed.

I feel anxious.  I feel like my body is pumping out anxiety.  I had a med change, and I feel sure that's why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home