dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

funny stuff

Some funny stuff happened today, but I don't know what it was.  Ming and I went out and had tons of fun, and then we came home and I took a nap.  I was too tired to take off my clothes and get into bed, so I just wrapped myself up in the outer blanket on the bed sort of like a burrito--I mean I was like a burrito--the blanket was like a tortilla.

Then I woke up and said hi to mom, who discovered the flowers I bought her and never got into a vase.  We got them into a vase.  They celebrated her birthday at work today and she brought Ming a piece of cake.  I ate one bite, and it was delicious chocolate.

Other highlights:

lunch at Plenty in Los Alamos
the perfect waitperson
when the flower guy at the farmers market offered me tequila
sugar-free coconut cupcake
reconnaissance mission at Costco
telling Ming my third-favorite joke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home