dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, November 21, 2016

hello

Today I've had 4,552 hits on my blog so far.  Hello to any new readers!

Seems someone posted a link somewhere to my blog post about visiting the Sikh temple.  And I got a mean comment on it, insulting me for being disrespectful though the Sikhs I spoke with in person told me I had done nothing wrong since I didn't know the custom.

So that's unsettling.  I haven't been feeling well so took it easy yesterday.  Today we're having lunch with another activist here in Las Vegas.  Tomorrow morning early we leave town early for Thanksgiving.  I need to pack and go for a walk.

I've been writing letters, reading zines.  Ming and I went for a dusk walk yesterday, which was unusual, but I hadn't left the house all day.

I like our new thermometer.  It pleases me to know the temps in our house and outside.  I guess I am a low grade weather geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home