dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, November 27, 2016

new book

Mom's text tone is the one that sounds like a huntsman's horn.  It was going off a lot--I think my brother was texting her a lot.  "I feel like I'm in a Ricola commercial," Ming said, which made me laugh.

We bought books at the used bookstore, or I did, and I picked up two silly ones from the free pile.  Ming started reading one to me, and I think I hate it.  It's by Terry Brooks.  It's about a lawyer.  "Where are the elves and goblins?" I asked.  I guess they're forthcoming.

I got a cute notebook at the dollar store and some cayenne pepper.

My friend's got a new book out.  You can read about it here, and there's a link.

http://www.rubbertrampartist.com/2016/11/24/so-proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home