dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, December 04, 2016

house mystery

Gmorning.  Today our friend arrives to be a houseguest for several days.  I should clean up a little.  I ate a bagel.

Maybe I shouldn't eat bagels since they are carb bombs.  Maybe I should talk to a nutritionist.  I'm trying not to get diabetes.

It's 37 degrees outside.  Last night I slept so well.  I slept almost the whole night!  I woke up and cuddled on Ming's back once, woke him up from a nightmare once, and had a little nerve pain.  But I didn't have to get up and pee.

While we were gone, someone moved around chairs in our house and unrolled the kitchen window's shade.  They did that probably so they could not be seen, which is creepy.  Who was it?  R told me it wasn't him.  I would rather it had been him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home