dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 08, 2017

snow

Gmorning, friends.  Last night a-cafe was at Cornish Pasty.  It's kind of dark there, and the music's loud.  Food's good.  Company's better.

I'm cooking for the MLK Day parade afterparty when we get back from our trip.  I'm making beans, rice, and greens.  With toppings.  For 50 people or so.  I'm preparing for that, mentally more than logistically.

Tomorrow we go on our trip.  I need to pack and everything.  I need to call them to learn the check in time.

Oh, I wanted to tell you it kind of snowed yesterday.  It was like hails and then changed to more light little white hails, maybe small snow pellets.  It fell like that for just a little while.  We were happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home