dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, February 05, 2017

dream within a dream

Last night I had a dream about my dad.  I picked up the phone to call someone and he was on the line.  I was like, why are you on the phone--you're dead.  He told me I fell for the joke, that he wasn't really dead.

Then I woke up from that dream, but I was in another dream.  I was sleeping with this man and woman.  I tried to wake them up so they could help me.  I tried to say, "Help!" over and over but the words wouldn't come out.

Anyway, bad dreams.  Maybe we'll skip Food Not Bombs this morning and go to Red Rock.  It would be Ming's third day in a row there.  I want to see the fast moving, icy cold creek.  I want to sit by it and look at it for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home