dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 24, 2017

dinner win, writer's group, divinity

Last night cooking went well.  Except I flipped out at Ming super briefly for not helping me for a little while when I needed it.  Cooking for people still stresses me but I'm hoping it'll get easier.  I want to cook more community dinners in service to the community.

Just ate some leftover pancakes and veggie sausage for breakfast--yum.  Three people who were supposed to be there didn't show up, but someone who wasn't supposed to be there showed up.  Lotsa leftovers.

I have writer's group this morning.  I never want to go, so maybe I should quit.  The people are nice, but my connections there aren't deep.  There's a trivia night coming up I'm supposed to help with, something they've been doing for years to support the UU church where we meet.  I was volunteered to help with food.

I'm trying to think of something fun to tell you.  I have pictures of gods and goddesses on my desk, a candle, some little statues.  The way some people are always looking for medicine, I'm always looking for divinity.

2 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2017 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When did you "flipped out" at me ?

    I remember you flipping corncakes, not flipping out.

    I love you !

    Seeking divinity. You are divinity.

     
  • At March 24, 2017 8:31 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    since you don't remember it, must not have been traumatic! thank the god of pancakes! I love you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home