dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, March 20, 2017

Trabuco Canyon Vedanta Center

Now we're at a panera in Victorville!  I got a sandwich but it's on bland bread.  Shoulda asked.  I got Ming a superfruit smoothie.

It's been a weird trip.  Our hotel was fine.  The breakfast lacked protein, big time.

Then we went to the San Clemente pier and walked.  It was beautiful but felt bittersweet because I thought and said, "I don't think we'll ever be here again."  Something about that seemed sad.

Then we went to the Trabuco Canyon Vedanta Center.  We bought things in the store and walked around a bit.  And we meditated in the round room.  It kind of felt like a spaceship.  I remembered it from when I went there 17 years ago.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home