dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

grant sickness

I'm so grumpy I hope my grumpiness doesn't reach through the computer and get to you.  It's a bad grumpy.  It has an edge.

But I made avocado toast for breakfast.  I think it has to do with these grant applications I'm procrastinating about.  Maybe I should do the easy one.  I feel sick about them.

At least we're going to the lodge this afternoon through tomorrow morning and we won't bring work with us.  Just fun.

1 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2017 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    Sorry you are feeling grumpy.

    The avocado toast was delicious.

    I would like to express that I am certain we will get the grant applications for NDE done without further undue distress. I am sorry you are feeling sick about them.

    I too am looking forward to my birthday vacation, birthday hike, and other birthday themed events you have planned and helped plan. I am sorry if it has been stressful for you.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home