dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 26, 2017

soon

We're cooking up leftover vegan pasta from the Worker.  We have it in a hotel pan covered in foil at 350 and we think it'll be an hour and a half or so.  It's for Food Not Bombs.

Then after FNB we're supposed to go to this donation brunch event, but I don't want to go.  I want less things to do.  Though it would / will probably be fun.

I had an ordeal trying to sign up for Instagram so I can follow NDE's new Instagram.  I am fed up with it.  "There was a problem creating your account.  Please try again soon."  I tried again soon!

1 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2017 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    People at the scooping liked the TVP pasta and King Ron and I talked about the TVP usage. I think people liked it.

    The brunch and Brian Kimmel music thing was fun. My narcolepsy was mildly present. I am glad we left before you became overloaded.

    The new NDE instagram is https://www.instagram.com/nevadadesertexperience

    I need to learn how to use it, since we came to the group decision to have it.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home