dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 11, 2017

clouds

Sometimes I think, well, I said everything.  But then it's a new day and time to blog again.  It's a good practice.

This morning some friends left on a tour of the test site.  Ming will be gone all day without a phone.  Our friend from out of town came last night and he made breakfast.  I ate some oatmeal with blueberries in it.

Then V came over.  I was talking to R outside.  We shot the shit for a while then I asked if we could play music.  They taught me how to play their songs.  I can sorta play "Citizens of the World" now on uke, my favorite song.  It's got E minor which is kind of a hard one for me, a new one.

I've been looking at the clouds, crying, and pretending I'm not crying.  I even took a picture of the clouds, but who do I send it to?


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home