dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, October 14, 2017

busy day

This morning I slept then dozed.  Then we went to serve the hungry: pancake day.  I poured syrup, which hurts my back.  Pain but not damage.

I heard a fellow volunteer make a racist statement about his Black women students.

Then we washed a fuckton of dishes.  I think it was the most dishes ever.  Afterward G thanked me and shook my hand like always.

Then we had a good meeting.

Then we went to Costco to pick up four things and get something printed for NDE.

Then we went to Blick to pick up some more violet water-soluble ink.  It was way cheaper there.

Then we were really hungry and came home and ate last night's leftovers for lunch.

Next up: a volunteer is coming.  She might install three new security doors R bought.

Later tonight: a potluck.  I need to start cooking at 5:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home