dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, October 08, 2017

new people

Ming and I both have sore throats.  Hope we're not getting sick.  There's so much to do.

Last night's radical mental health meeting--it requires some preparation, which is good and bad.  I didn't enjoy getting the food ready or setting it out...but some physical preparation is good for mental prep.

It was all kind of overwhelming.  Too many feelings, needs, social friction, personalities, words to think about, touch, eye contact...  I'm not the one to organize.  But if I don't do it, who will?  I don't want to hand over my baby to someone who might not care for it.  I don't want to hand over my baby at all.

There were nine of us last night including two new people.  The new people were women, which is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home