dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Tuesdays

I'm proud of myself for doing about an hour of organizing last night, moved books around, threw some things away, put like with like, with Ming's help.  I needed some hand holding.  There's a lot more to do, but I see improvement.

Yesterday I hung out at the university while Ming attended a history class.  It was fun.  I wrote a letter by the art museum.

Last night txted with A for four hours.  Wow.  Stayed up till 12:30 in the morning.  Thought I'd sleep in this morning and did not.

Tomorrow--hot springs.  I told Ming, "If I was any more excited, it'd be pathological."

This morning Ming is hiking with friends.  Today's community lunch.  I'm not cooking.  I like Tuesdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home