dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

fairy tale reward

We bought m&ms at the glorified gas station that boasts Area 51 merchandise and a brothel.  And we got gas too.  What's the name of that junction?  Lathrop Wells, Ming tells me.

There was an old man sitting on the porch.  I wished him a good morning.  He told me, "Have a good trip," when I left.  He was like a magical man.  Where if you say good morning to him in a fairy tale, you'll get the fairy tale reward.

Our home is such a mess.  My desk has too many piles--I need to excavate.  But everything seems to belong here.  But that is wrong.

Yesterday I got a paper cut opening an envelope in a way I know I shouldn't.  I got a sweet Thanksgiving card from S.  She says we live exemplary lives, which tickles me.

Ming's eating canned corn with pepper for breakfast.  I have tea.  I hope you have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home