dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

the conundrum of the functional hood

My computer thinks it's 7:05.  Maybe I should restart it.

Yesterday's community lunch?  They loved it.  I feel happy about that because it's the least I can do.  I do almost nothing for them, and they do everything for me.

The sky's starting to light.

Today we're going to the library for a mandala thing.  Some monks are making a mandala out of sand.

All of the things I should be doing vs what I do.

the conundrum of the functional hood

I want my sweatshirt jacket or any jacket to have a functional hood.  A stupid hood without ties that just blows off in the wind--what's the point of that?  It's my pet peeve.

Yet I will consider a jacket with no hood at all.  Now does that make any sense?  I could get a $12 walmart sweatshirt jacket with a non-functional hood and just cut the hood off.

Oh life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home