dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, November 23, 2017

photographs of the most important things

Yesterday I had some Thanksgiving sads.  But then I took a nap and felt better.

At night we went to A's place and had coffee with him at Sunrise then dinner at Cornish Pasty and then A shot pool while Ming and I watched.  There were very good feelings and nice conversation.  Nice eye contact.  Lotsa love.

We talked about how there are no photographs of the most important things, like a first kiss.  We talked about what God said when I asked her what to do about something.  "Let him go," she said.

We talked about his mom and dad, a little.  His sister making a dragon costume for his nephew.  Oh, countless things.  Both his cats.  The punchline to a joke.  My letters and the beautiful one he hasn't read yet.

Today's Thanksgiving, here in the United States.  I don't know if I'll make anything.  Ming's supposed to go to Gobble Gobble Give but seems to be sleeping in at the moment.

I love you, reader, and I hope you don't mind me saying it.  The sky is starting to light, which means it's time for me to meditate, with my candle flame and hunk of amethyst.



Here's me and A last night, a picture Ming took quickly of a nice moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home