dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, November 05, 2017

poor attendance, black eyed peas, hey

Last night was a meeting of the Radical Mental Health Collective.  Only three of us showed.  That happened once before.  We still had a meeting--it was actually good.  Our most loyal was sick.  One person had to work late.  Others forgot.

I have faith we'll bounce back like we did last time.

Then we went to A's house to drop off the last of the black eyed peas I made for the meeting.  It was good to see him and two other friends.  Nice hugs.  He showed us his garden.

I was awake before 5 this morning.  Slept poorly last night.  Woke up tons of times but always went back to sleep quickly.

Now I'm listening to music.  Hey, happy daylight changings time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home